- Commemmorating the martyrdom of the 11th Imam, who in a famous ḥadīth, has included the ziyāratu ’l-arba‘īn in the five signs of a believer.
- During the days of Saddam, this ziyarat of arbaeen was supressed, though he couldn\'t entirely stop it. After the fall of Saddam, this... Show More >>- Commemmorating the martyrdom of the 11th Imam, who in a famous ḥadīth, has included the ziyāratu ’l-arba‘īn in the five signs of a believer.
- During the days of Saddam, this ziyarat of arbaeen was supressed, though he couldn\'t entirely stop it. After the fall of Saddam, this tradition grew in full force
- Others also try to tarnish the image of the ziyarat to Karbala
- In early October, leading up to Arbaeen, the BBC released a documentary entitled “Undercover with the Clerics: Iraq’s Secret Sex Trade.” Irrespective of the authenticity of the subject, or the gross generalization of the abuse, the timing of the broadcast, just a week before the Arba‘īn walk to Karbala, cannot just be coincidence.
- Shi\'a organizations and religious leaders have issued statements covering various aspects of this issue and documentary
- Highlighting issues uncovered in the documentary, and also some issues with the documentary itself.
- Discussing the concept of Mut\'ah, it\'s status, when it is allowed, what alternatives must be tried first, and much more
- The changing labels of ja\'iz, mustahab, and makruh, depending on contexts
\"There are people who know arabic, but are not trained in religious studies. They dont know how to study hadith. If they read on their own that\'s fine; the problem is when they start preaching to the public without being qualified to do so.\"
Wafat of 11th Imam Hasan al-Askari (a.s.)
Recited By: Maulana Syed Muhammad Rizvi
Date: November 5th, 2019
www.islamicentre.org Show Less >>
Having difficulty playing this video? Click here and let us know.
ShiaTV does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ShiaTV expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.