* Sheikh Jamel Tahiri begins his analysis by announcing a good news that he wanted to share with the Internet users who follow him. This news is the release of his person and those of other leaders of the former Zahra Center France, an association dissolved in 2019.
* The conclusion of the... Show More >>* Sheikh Jamel Tahiri begins his analysis by announcing a good news that he wanted to share with the Internet users who follow him. This news is the release of his person and those of other leaders of the former Zahra Center France, an association dissolved in 2019.
* The conclusion of the previous analysis was, but who is Dajjal?
* \"Al Khithr\", \"al \'Abd A Salih, the good servant\" repairs everything that can harm believers...
He intervenes for believers who build something...The three stories of Moses (p) with Al Khithr...
* Dajjal cannot be a man because if he were, Al Khithr would have killed him and rid the believers of his harmful presence...
* Man has accepted the Deposit and God has called him ignorant and ungrateful and that is true because many men only act out of interests...
* In the Qur\'an, the word \"Jassad\" is mentioned four times, this word means \"a body without a soul\". God used this precise term to explain something to us...
1st verse, Sura 21 \"The Prophets (p)\"/8
2nd verse, Sura 38 \"Sad\"/34
3rd verse, Sura 20 \"Ta Ha\"/88
4th verse, Sura 7 \"Al A\'Raf\"/148
* What is this soulless body that Solomon (p) saw on his throne?
* Solomon (p) saw that in the future, it is this body without a soul that will take power over mankind to subdue and for this purpose, he (p) asked God, to give him a Kingdom that no other could have after him...The Kingdom of excellence, of perfect harmony...
* The only bodies we know today, which look more and more like humans and have no soul, are robots...
* The premises of robotics through the Golden Calf and Moses (p) mentioned in this famous story...
* Who is the Dajjal ???
* The Dajjal is a robot, it is the AI which is more and more powerful...
* Once facing the True Messiah (p), the False Messiah will melt like salt that melts in water, this is what the stories say, why use this term \"melt\" ???
* What did Moses (p) do when he came down from the mountain and found his people worshipping the Golden Calf?
Article : https://www.timetowitness.com/dajjal-the-ai-seduction/
🔗 Original video :
🔗 Original channel :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KF8_Ly41H-LifRhd8KAcA🔗 Official website :
📺 Check out our Playlists
Science & Technology : https://link.timetowitness.com/play/science
Eschatology : https://link.timetowitness.com/play/eschatology
Neom Project: https://link.timetowitness.com/play/neom
🔴 Don\'t forget to 🔴
🔵 Join our Telegram channel : https://link.timetowitness.com/telegram
✅ Subscribe to our channel : https://link.timetowitness.com/youtube/subscribe
📩 Subscribe to our newsletter : https://link.timetowitness.com/email/subscribe
🔴 Follow us on 🔴
🌐 Our Blog : https://www.timetowitness.com/
📢 Facebook : https://link.timetowitness.com/facebook
📢 Twitter : https://link.timetowitness.com/twitter
📢 Pinterest : https://link.timetowitness.com/pinterest
📢 Reddit : https://link.timetowitness.com/reddit
📢 Instagram : https://link.timetowitness.com/instagram
Any of the views expressed by the speakers do not necessarily represent the views of Time2Witness or any other projects it may have or intend to do. Time2Witness and it\'s affiliates do not advocate nor condone any unlawful activity towards any individual or community. Show Less >>
Having difficulty playing this video? Click here and let us know.
ShiaTV does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ShiaTV expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions.